Pumpkins. Fall. Happiness. Pumpkin spice is just something that has to happen during the Fall months. There is no option. It is mandatory. These pumpkin spice muffins make it easy to have pure fall bliss within the blink of an eye. The first time I had these muffins I thought that they were delicious! I thought they were heaven sent when I heard how to make them. AND! They are a weight watcher recipe, so they are a bit healthy. Score, score, score!!!
Two ingredients. T.W.O. Read below to find out how to make them.
They truly couldn’t be easier to make.
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 can pureed pumpkin
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400*.
- 2. Place muffin tin liners in the muffin pan.
- 3. Mix together the pumpkin & spice cake.
- 4. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins (the batter is very thick!)
- 5. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 6. Allow to cool before digging in.
- Adding chocolate chips or chopped nuts would be a good way to give this muffin an added "umph"!
I told you these would change your Fall life! Go on… hurry up and make them!
Do you have another simple Fall favorite? Comment below!