This past week, a few of my teaching girlfriends & I hit a few wineries up in Charlottesville, VA to celebrate our Spring Break! Woohoo….we’re in the home stretch. Anywho- we created a GoogleDoc to sign up for snacks to bring (you know…because we’re teachers…and are organized like that…). Normally when occasions like this came up, I would hem & haw over what to bring. But once I tasted this Pimento Cheese a few years back, I knew that that would be my go-to for snacky occasions. And it has! Immediately I typed in “Pimento Cheese” and was excited to make the delicious, cheesy, goodness.
This recipe is so easy and tastes amazing. There is rarely anything left over and it is soooo much better than the prebought stuff.
Here is the recipe! 🙂
- 1 8oz bag of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 8 oz bag of coarse shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 4 oz jar of diced pimenos (drained)
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 3/4-1 cup of mayonnaise
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Add as much or as little mayonnaise to get the pimento cheese to your liking.